Information we collect
We may collect the following information when you register on or fill out a form on our site:
- First name and/or last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Collected information uses
Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons, to:
- send periodic e-mails and to contact you for market research purposes
- personalise your website experience according to your interests
- improve our products or services based on your needs
Collected information security
In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard this information.
Information retention and deletion
- If you subscribe to our newsletter you can unsubscribe at any time
- When you take up an insurance policy your information will be retained by us while you are a client and after expiry of your policies for as long as we are required to do so by Law or under our agreement with Insurers. Otherwise the information will be retained for 3 years to enable us to assist with any future quotations.
Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Cookies allows websites to respond to you as an individual.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our site.
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.