Boshers Holiday Home Insurance Specialist

Contact Us

  • Call our team on 01237 429 444
  • Open Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm

Mobile Navigation

Residential Landlords Insurance

When arranging your residential landlords insurance you will want to ensure that your assets are fully protected. Whether you own a block of flats, a portfolio of residential properties or a single private house that is let to individuals on a six month short-hold tenancy agreement, we will advise the appropriate cover for you. Boshers residential property owners insurance team have many years of experience and indeed some of our team are property owners themselves. We understand how important it is for you to obtain the right insurance cover in a competitive market.

If you own a ‘buy to let’ you will want the peace of mind that that your property investment is properly insured and should not rely on standard home insurance providing the right cover in the event of a disaster. We have markets available for insurance for residential properties which are let by you on either a furnished or unfurnished basis. For blocks of flats, landlords contents in common parts of the building can be included in a residential landlords insurance policy.

In addition to buildings insurance to cover the structure, we will recommend a policy that will include property owners liability and loss of rental income in the event of a property damage claim.

Landlords with a portfolio of residential buildings can be accommodated within one residential landlords insurance policy. Whilst portfolios with a mix of commercial and residential properties are catered for under commercial landlords insurance. If your portfolio includes furnished holiday lettings, you may be interested in our holiday home insurance scheme which is available for owners of  UK holiday lets.

Contact us today for a competitive quote for your residential let property or portfolio.

N.B. We are unable to arrange property owner’s insurance for DHSS referral or student accommodation.

Residential Landlords Insurance – Key points

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Landlords fixtures and fittings
  • Landlords contents
  • Contents of communual areas
  • Property owners liability
  • Loss of rental income
  • Call us for a quote today on 01237 429 444 or Enter your details and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.

Why choose us?

  • Expert advice
  • Tailored cover
  • Qualified staff
  • Leading insurers
  • Service with a smile


"Thank you for sorting this out, it's very helpful for us to at least action something before the Easter break. ... once again thanks for your kind assistance in this matter." Mr A H Holiday Home Owner

Mr A H - Holiday Home Owner

See all our testimonials

Subscribe to our newsletter

Latest Tweets Follow