Quotes & Enquiries
Contact us Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (excluding bank holidays)
01237 429 444
Email us email@example.com
UK-based advisers are ready to help.
Call us Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (excluding bank holidays)
01237 427 992
If this number is busy feel free to call us on our general insurance enquiry number:
01237 429 444
You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you require out of hours claims assistance?
For out of hours claims assistance please visit our `make a claim page’ here
Our Commitment To You
Our aim is always to provide our customers with a first-class service, however we are aware that, occasionally, it is possible that we may fail to meet your expectations. It is important that you know who to complain to, how your complaint will be dealt with and where appropriate we will put things right quickly.
Who To Complain To
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
In writing to Mark Lavington, Boshers Ltd, 14 Habat Enterprise Park, Bideford, EX39 3HN
By phone 01237 429444
By email email@example.com
How Your Complaint Will Be Dealt With
Where a complaint arises we will, wherever possible, endeavour to resolve the matter within three business days. If this is not possible, to enable us to remedy the situation in a speedy and efficient manner, we have a documented, formal complaints procedure, a summary of which are shown below.
1) We will acknowledge your complaint promptly, to reassure you that we will be dealing with the issue as a matter of urgency, giving you the details of who will be handling the matter in our office.
2) After having considered the issue, we will advise what action we intend to take and the expected timescales for this. At this time we will give you details of the service of the Financial Ombudsman Service, where this applies.
3) In the event that your complaint relates to activities or services provided by another party, we will advise you of this in writing giving their contact details and the reasons for our decision, and ensure that your complaint is promptly forwarded to the appropriate party, in writing.
4) We will aim to make a final response to you as soon as is practicable, and keep you reasonably informed as to progress. We anticipate that we will be able to provide a substantive response to most complaints within eight weeks.
5) By the end of Eight weeks from receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with our final response, or issue a response that gives the reasons for the delay and indicates when we will be able to provide a final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response, or the delay at this time, you will have a period of Six months in which you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, whose details are shown below. When we provide our final response letter, we will endeavour to ensure that we have taken into consideration any financial losses, or material inconvenience you may have suffered. If we do not feel that your complaint is justified, we will advise you of the reasons for our decision and we will also advise how you may pursue the complaint if you remain dissatisfied. At that time, if we do not hear from you within eight weeks, we will treat the complaint as closed.
Our services are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you cannot settle a complaint with us, eligible complainants may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent assessment. The Financial Ombudsman Service provides consumers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms and we will cooperate fully with them in respect of any complaints referred to them. You should note, however, that the Ombudsman cannot consider a complaint until we have issued our final response, or 8 weeks have elapsed from the date of your complaint.
The FOS Consumer Helpline is on 0800 023 4567 and their address is: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.
More information on the scope and service provided by the Financial Ombudsman Service is available on their website at: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Call us today for Insurance quotes and advice
01237 429 444
Our specialist UK-based advisers are ready to ensure you get the right cover and peace of mind for you and your guests