Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance

Call your holiday cottage complex insurance specialist today 01237 429 444

Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance

Celebrating 30 years of Holiday Home Insurance

Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance

Call your holiday cottage insurance specialist today

01237 429 444

Celebrating 30 years of Holiday Home Insurance
Link to: Holiday Home InsuranceLink to: Listed Holiday Home Insurance

Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance

Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance for your self-catering accommodation business

When it comes to insuring furnished holiday lets, we’re specialists; we understand that owning a holiday cottage complex brings with it a unique set of requirements which deserve an insurance policy which is tailored to meet your needs. That’s exactly what we offer our holiday complex owners; insurance which works for you when you need it the most.

As the owner of a self-catering holiday cottage complex, you’ll require specialist advice. Our experienced and knowledgeable team will take the time to understand your self-catering accommodation business. Our specialist cover for holiday cottages is underwritten by Ecclesiastical Insurance.

Insurance for your Buildings, Contents and Public Liability

The policy will provide you with a high level of cover for buildings, contents and public liability associated with the running of multiple self-catering cottages. You may have communal guest facilities, such as a games room, children’s play area, swimming pool or laundry.

Loss of Rental Income

If your holiday lets become unavailable due to fire, flood or storm damage we know the financial implications can be massive. We’re here to support you and get you back on your feet. Our standard policy covers you for loss of rental income of up to £75,000 over two years and we extend this up to four units at no extra charge, giving you £300,000 of cover.  We’re able to provide more if you need it.

We will tailor the sums insured to meet the needs of your holiday letting business including loss of rental income for up to two years following an insured event. By arrangement we can extend liability cover for properties approved as venues for civil weddings and civil partnerships.

Other activities on site

There’s always going to be something happening onsite at a holiday complex. We get that, and we make sure it’s something you don’t have to worry about; whether it’s hosting weddings, a pet’s corner or a gym and spa facility, speak to our experienced team and know you’re covered under one policy.

Cover for Employers’ Liability

Owners of larger holiday cottage complexes are more likely to employ staff for reception, gardening, maintenance or housekeeping duties. You may rest assured our policy includes Employers’ Liability to fulfil your legislative responsibilities. This will protect you in the event of death or injury claims in relation to anyone you employ in connection with your holiday letting business.

Boshers are well placed to advise you and serve your holiday cottage complex insurance needs, whether situated in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.  For full details of our holiday home insurance policy, including a summary of cover, please see holiday home insurance.

Extra cover for your own home

Many holiday complex owners will live onsite. We’re able to offer a bespoke policy which covers the needs of you as an owner, including your computer equipment and other items used to run the business. By having your insurance all in the same place, you’ll also never have to worry about who insures what around your site.

If, like many of our cottage complex owners, you live onsite. to avoid complications in the event of a claim, we are also able to advise you on your home insurance needs.

For further information on insurance for holiday cottage complexes please give our experienced team a call on 01237 429 444. 

Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance – Key points

  • Policies tailored for multiple cottages
  • £10m public and products liability
  • £10m employers liability
  • Loss of rental income
  • Cover available for communal guests facilities
  • Legal expenses
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Theft even whilst occupied by guests

Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance Tips & Guides

self-catering cottage businessBoshers Ltd

Protecting your self-catering cottage business from the unforeseen

Having the right insurance cover will help you run your self-catering cottage business with confidence. As a holiday letting insurance specialist we have pulled together a few pointers to consider when insuring your cottage complex: Don’t…
business rates

Business rates for holiday cottage complexes

Business rates are a burden for many businesses across the country.  With the recent emergence of the ‘sharing economy’ and an explosion of listings onto platforms such as AirBnB in recent years (there are more than 60,000 in London…

Install an electric vehicle charging point and attract more guests

Have you considered how installing an electric vehicle charging point could help attract more guests? The government announced it would ban the sale of new (non-hybrid) petrol and diesel cars from 2040. Many felt that this was such a long time…
Outdoor Play Equipment

6 point guide to outdoor play equipment for holiday cottages

, ,
With spring and summer ahead, it will be natural for holiday cottage guests to start spending more time outside. For many families, having the space and facilities for kids to play during their stay is important. For this reason installing outdoor…

Call us today for Holiday Cottage Complex Insurance quotes and advice

01237 429 444

Our qualified advisers are ready to ensure you get the right cover and peace of mind for you and your guests