|Be flood aware|
Be flood aware! The UK weather continues to challenge us! If your home or holiday home has been affected by the recent flooding our thoughts are with you. Insurance companies, their claims teams, loss adjusters and revival companies are at full stretch.
How to prepare for flooding an infographic by Ecclesiastical Insurance
You may also find the following posts for holiday home owners of interest:
- Treat your holiday let to a maintenance check
- Limiting the risks of slips and trips in your holiday home
- Holiday home gas safety checks
- Solid fuel fire safety for holiday home owners
- Protect yourself and your guests from carbon monoxide poisoning
Follow this link for posts similar to `Be flood aware’ and other useful resources for holiday home owners
For further information on UK holiday home insurance visit the website page most relevant to you:
- Click here if you require holiday let insurance for your annexe
- Cick here if you own a single furnished holiday letting home, cottage or apartment
- Click here if you own a listed holiday home or cottage complex
- Click here if you own a holiday cottage complex
Thank you for reading `Be flood aware‘..