Last Updated on March 23, 2012 by Mark Lavington
You, your holiday home keys and your insurance. Are `Loss of keys’ covered? This is frequently asked with respect to our holiday home insurance policy. Boshers holiday cottage insurance contract does include the reasonable cost necessarily incurred in replacing door or window locks at the holiday home including locks to safes and alarms following theft or loss of keys.
If your holiday home, cottage, or cottage complex is insured elsewhere be sure to check their policy wording throughly. When selecting the right holiday home insurance for your property be sure to compare the cover offered. It can often be false economy to focus purely on the premium. Check out more answers to your holiday home insurance FAQs.
You may also find the following posts for holiday home owners of interest:
- Treat your holiday let to a maintenance check
- Limiting the risks of slips and trips in your holiday home
- Holiday home gas safety checks
- Solid fuel fire safety for holiday home owners
- Protect yourself and your guests from carbon monoxide poisoning
Follow this link for posts similar to `You, your holiday home keys and your insurance‘ and other useful resources for holiday home owners
For further information on UK holiday home insurance visit the website page most relevant to you:
- Click here if you require holiday let insurance for your annexe
- Cick here if you own a single furnished holiday letting home, cottage or apartment
- Click here if you own a listed holiday home or cottage complex
- Click here if you own a holiday cottage complex
Thank you for reading `You, your holiday home keys and your insurance’.