Last Updated on March 23, 2012 by admin
Many furnished holiday home owners will choose the low season to renovate, improve and alter their holiday homes. Be sure to inform your holiday home insurance provider of such alterations so as not to compromise your cover.
Sums insured may need to be increased to avoid underinsurance. Check out Boshers holiday home insurance | Guide to sums insured or call us on 01237 429444 should you have any queries.
You may also find the following posts for holiday home owners of interest:
- Treat your holiday let to a maintenance check
- Limiting the risks of slips and trips in your holiday home
- Holiday home gas safety checks
- Solid fuel fire safety for holiday home owners
- Protect yourself and your guests from carbon monoxide poisoning
Follow this link for posts similar to `Carrying out alterations or improvements at your holiday home?‘ and other useful resources for holiday home owners
For further information on UK holiday home insurance visit the website page most relevant to you:
- Click here if you require holiday let insurance for your annexe
- Cick here if you own a single furnished holiday letting home, cottage or apartment
- Click here if you own a listed holiday home or cottage complex
- Click here if you own a holiday cottage complex
Thank you for reading `Carrying out alterations or improvements at your holiday home’?.